User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ironsource delay to answer ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ironsource delay to answer ?

Hello,

For whom who use ironsoucre, can someone tell what is their delay to answer.
    I've been asking them to let my app go Live for 5 days now without any answer from their side, except the automatic response.
    I am using their "contact us" as it is proposed on their website.

Thanks

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    from personal experience, they are always trash when it comes to that, all real person support is ever so useless.
    other than that it's a great mediation platform and I love using it... but their support is absolute trash for me eversince till now.
    Or maybe I'm just too unlucky getting trashy customer service representatives. Just never ask their support if I were you.

The lastime I did what you are doing to request to go live, they shut off my account, gladly I wasn't full on using their service that time.
    after couple months I gave them another try and I am happy, then another customer support came emailing stuff, automatically adjusting stuff without my consent, and not replying to me, basically so annoying, but yeah, just ignore those useless support interns and you'll be happy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks wpd,
    The only way to go live actualy is by sending them a message from their contact form. So no other choice.
    I can't even add ad network (setup part) while I have 2 available networks. I asked about it and no answer either. So I thought going live could resolve it. But I dont know. Did it happend to you too ?
    Their documentation is deprecated on almost every thing. I can't know what going wrong.

For now I can only see demo videos on my app.
    I wanted to try ironsource because for now, Chartboost is giving me 0$ for the rewarded video (for 95 impressions in 10 days + 7 clic), and the admod Fusion object doesn't support rewarded video.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Sorry, 143 impressions)

chartboost.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, and that the ironsource has an object for the clickteam fusion? And does the ironsource work in Russia?

Отправлено с моего Wileyfox Swift через Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sergey,
    Fusion have an ironsource object. It is not free (http://clickstore.clickteam.com/ironsource_supersonic_ad)
    For it to work in Russia ? I have no Idea. I think it is up to the mediation part (admob, adcolony, vungle, ...)

I can't advise you to buy it or not since It is completely useless for me now.
    Others made it work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK...
    For info, Ironsource activated the go Live button. On sunday. at 12:38, France time.
    I can setup everything now.
    Too bad. I already moved to Appodeal, even though they only have admob for clickteam fusion.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sergey, Ironsource does work in Russia, I have lots of Russian players

Nadapp, I believe appodeal is slow to fetch data and show ads (2016, i dont know now), that's the reason I didnt pick appodeal before. could you confirm that with slow devices?

Yes admob is only interstial for Ironsource,
    But I use applovin as an alternative to admob and I love it, it got plenty of ads like admob, not as plenty but usually fills good internationally.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadapp View Post
    Hello,

For whom who use ironsoucre, can someone tell what is their delay to answer.
    I've been asking them to let my app go Live for 5 days now without any answer from their side, except the automatic response.
    I am using their "contact us" as it is proposed on their website.

Thanks
    Why do you have to wait?
    YOU need to put the app live, by adding them in the network.
    The Ironsource one itself will auto-enable at some point, but I never use theirs, since I use the other ones I added to the network.
    The Ironsource item in the list has nothing to do with the other ones.

I have apps up and running in minutes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perry,
    Maybe something has changed. I don't know, maybe because I live in France. Anyway, they activated the Live button.
    But before that, I couldn't add neworks and had only ironsource test network.
    Still, they don't have banners.
    An admob object that could handle rewarded video would've be nice...

wdp,
    Thanks for the advice on applovin. I will give it a look/try.
    I did not test on slow devices for now, but on fast devices, it runs ok.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast