User Tag List

Thread: Second release attempt of my small game : Revenge Of the Pigeon

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Second release attempt of my small game : Revenge Of the Pigeon

Hello everyone,

This is the second attempt to launch my small game. The first one has failed in a countless number of errors and crashes.
    I hope this new version is more stable as the first goal is to find it fun.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...takeanapp.rotp

This is a small game in which I tried to learn how to use Fusion and its modules, especially the GPG and Ads that gave me a real hard time.

I will be happy to read your comments and constructive reviews that will certainly help me improve.

I want to thank Fernando and other forum users for the valuable help and time they already gave me.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. I feel like... crap
    or is it just my app

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sorry dude, i wud test it out but i only got an iphone

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played it and it's not a bad game.
    It wasnt clear to me that trees are to be avoided because food appears in them too. So when I went for the food I got a game-over.
    Don't let a low downloadcount get to you too much. You have made yourself a very good template for any of your future games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    sorry dude, i wud test it out but i only got an iphone
    don't worry.
    Thanks for leaving a comment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mickarrow View Post
    I played it and it's not a bad game.
    It wasnt clear to me that trees are to be avoided because food appears in them too. So when I went for the food I got a game-over.
    Don't let a low downloadcount get to you too much. You have made yourself a very good template for any of your future games.
    Thank a lot for your feedback !
    I'm at 163 download for now. It's not so bad

About the trees specifically, didn't you have the small "tutorial" at first launch, before the game itself ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I did, but it's a bit counterintiutive when the food you must collect spawns in a place that kills you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK,
    but this is the purpose for upgrading your pigeon (shield, food capacity and time).
    I understand that this part is not clear too.
    I'll have to add some more info in a future update to make things clearer.