Thread: PMO and Virtual Controls

Question PMO and Virtual Controls

So I'm testing out some control schemes for a possible game, and I'm trying to explore some touch screen controls for iOS/Android, as I have never done it before. As of right now I have an active object, a platform for him, and I am using the PMO. I tried using the virtual joystick but upon clicking and dragging it doesn't move the character ( or itself but that may just be how it is.) Might have missed a step there, so I tried instead using two directional buttons, thinking it would be easier; assigning "active clicked = PMO = right key held"; however, this seemingly moves my active about 1mm and then nothing. I know something is missing in both of those attempts but not sure what. Any help is appreciated. I'll attach a picture of what I have now. (again, this is just a TEST, not supposed to be anywhere near working controls)

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Well Touch Joystick works fine with the 8 Directions movement, so it must be something related to PMO. As for the buttons, switch out "when user clicks on active" with these conditions: unknown.png