User Tag List

Thread: iOS Active Picture full photo not loading

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iOS Active Picture full photo not loading [resolved]

Hey guys. Thanks so much for all the amazing posts and replies. I've been able to get pretty far just reading through lots of info regarding using the active photo to load images on iOS from the gallery.

I am able to load any screenshot without problem with "new picture from selector" on the active photo object, however any time I try to select a photo taken from the camera (something that is not a screenshot), no image is loaded.

Has anyone else run into this issue or am I missing a step here?

If it matters, I am using Fusion Developer for Steam, iOS exporter.

-Josh

[resolved by turning on "Software mode" option under Active Picture object > properties > settings > Software mode]

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What version of iOS are you using?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The iOS deployment was set to 6.1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did just try setting xcode to 8 and 10 for iOS deployment but that didn't change anything noticeable.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    did you set the permission to the xcode project?

<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Camera Usage</string>
    <key>NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} BluetoothPeripheral</string>
    <key>NSCalendarsUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Calendar Usage</string>
    <key>NSContactsUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Contact fetch</string>
    <key>NSHealthShareUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Health Description</string>
    <key>NSHealthUpdateUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Health Updates</string>
    <key>NSHomeKitUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} HomeKit Usage</string>
    <key>NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Use location always</string>
    <key>NSLocationUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Location Updates</string>
    <key>NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} WhenInUse Location</string>
    <key>NSAppleMusicUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Music Usage</string>
    <key>NSMicrophoneUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Microphone Usage</string>
    <key>NSMotionUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Motion Usage</string>
    <key>kTCCServiceMediaLibrary</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} MediaLibrary Usage</string>
    <key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} PhotoLibrary Usage</string>
    <key>NSRemindersUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Reminder Usage</string>
    <key>NSSiriUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Siri Usage</string>
    <key>NSSpeechRecognitionUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Speech Recognition Usage</string>
    <key>NSVideoSubscriberAccountUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} Video Subscribe Usage</string>
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pixellarry View Post
    The iOS deployment was set to 6.1.
    I think you misunderstood me, I meant what version of iOS is on your device.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fernando, yeah all permissions are set correctly.

Advaith, I'm on 10.3.2

I did manage to figure it out with a bit of button mashing...... In the active picture properties I checked the software mode option to on and that fixed the problem. I'm not exactly sure why that solved the problem but I hope that helps anyone else with that issue.

Thanks for the help guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fernando.... quick side question..... why does the bluetooth need to be set "<key>NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription</key> <string>${PRODUCT_NAME} BluetoothPeripheral</string> "? I had read the bluetooth keyboard and such aren't supported yet. I'm totally getting my hopes up here.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I just point out all available permissions, you must set the ones you need in your development
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotcha, thanks Fernado.