Looking an artist to improve this game

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi
    Years ago ,i created a game called Naoki Tales.
    Game released on Android,Ios,Ouya,Xbox360, Windows Pc.

Windows version here:
    Please login to see this media element.

Now ,the game is ready to launch on Xbox One,but i need to improve Graphics.

I'm searching an artist to improve graphics and Sprite.
    My goal is not to pay, but to work together.I will share the money if the game sells

If you interest,contact me at musti74@free.fr

• I would advice to make a list with all the objects/characters ect then just set a budget like 4000 dollar it would attract more artists than the share split because it's alot of work to redo graphics and the game might flop which means the artist did everything for nothing. just pay them enough money cos if you believe in your game then it should not matter.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!