Thread: Super Bombardier - Bullet Hell Shmup

update

Added 2nd level including boss
    New final chance mechanic
    10 bullet upgrades
    New gfx

Download the latest version now

https://gamejolt.com/games/superbombardier/275695

Hi guys just wanted to show a new HUD i made tonight, would be good to hear your thoughts.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    The HUD looks cool and really suits your graphics style. Does it show only at certain time ? If it is always visible, just a thought - maybe you could have it slide back when a plane overlaps it so that it wont get in the way of the action.

Quote Originally Posted by aenever View Post
    The HUD looks cool and really suits your graphics style. Does it show only at certain time ? If it is always visible, just a thought - maybe you could have it slide back when a plane overlaps it so that it wont get in the way of the action.
    Thanks Aenever, it is currently always on the screen I could just change the transparency for the when a bullet or enemy is touching it. Have you played the latest version yet on Gamejolt?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    The game rocks, I love when you turn into a person and keep shooting lol. The updates make it way more playable. Great work

1943 in bullet hell mode ? Tried it out, I think I didnt get far, but it was nice. Tho I am not used to auto-firing, I m bit old gamer and I had to mash or hold button to shoot .D So I really missed the feel, but it didnt change gameplay in anyway. I like how your plane smoked when its dmged.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    1943 in bullet hell mode ? Tried it out, I think I didnt get far, but it was nice. Tho I am not used to auto-firing, I m bit old gamer and I had to mash or hold button to shoot .D So I really missed the feel, but it didnt change gameplay in anyway. I like how your plane smoked when its dmged.
    Thanks Rebel, it has been the source of great debate to have auto shoot or not, I may add manual shooting as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by aenever View Post
    The game rocks, I love when you turn into a person and keep shooting lol. The updates make it way more playable. Great work
    Thanks Aenever the sky dive element is my fave part too, especially happy with the particle blood effects if you get shot.

Just a small update for you.

I have been working on making the character a bit more anime style and also adding some fan service

Its very much work in progress but this the non detailed sketch of one of the frames of the animation that is triggered when you get shot

Lol that portait, its a bit too much imo . But if thats your decision, then why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Lol that portait, its a bit too much imo . But if thats your decision, then why not.
    Yup but you can't have an anime character that doesn't show a little off lol.

Got a nice juicy update today, I have a 3rd level coming together nicely, the portrait is finished for our unnamed anime lady too and I have created a super shiny water effect which I am super happy with and just had to share.

PS - I have tried to remove the audio from the video so you don't have to listen to Stella on the tv lol.

Here is the final animation of the Anime girl portrait.

Last edited by rosse119; 14th September 2017 at 12:11 PM.

More water effects done, the level is around 50% done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast