Thread: Android Navigation Bar area unresponsive to touch

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Android Navigation Bar area unresponsive to touch

It's great that the Navigation bar on Android is hidden now and apps can be played full screen, but I have a problem where any active objects in this bottom area of the screen can no longer be triggered by tapping on them.

I'm testing on an LG G Pad Andoid version 4.4.2

I don't remember this being a problem in the past, but now I've got buttons and hotspots at the bottom of the screen which are not responding to touch.

Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this problem or if there's a setting or check box in properties that needs to be turned on?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    I forgot to say I'm using Build API 24

Just managed to solve the problem by making the buttons just a pixel larger

Very strange! »\_(ツ)_/»