User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Street Lions PC game beat em up, work in progress!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Street Lions PC game beat em up, work in progress!

Hi friends, i'm happy to share with you my new adventure, i'm trying to create a scrolling beat em up (double dragon, final fight) using our loved tool !
    Here you can find some clips of the development.
    I'm proud of it and the last big ostacle is the second player (i'm not so good with events and maybe i'll do confusion and i'll not be able to handle it) but i hope so!
    If you like it and will follow the creation, i'll post other steps in the near future or artworks or other.

https://youtu.be/-NZp-DpxJnQ

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks really good! The sprite work is well done and the animations have a great feeling of weight and pacing. Would love to try this when you've a demo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Julian! It's a very early step, but i hope to complete the engine in next couple of months, so i'll go on with background and sprites!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOw cool, takes me back to NES games.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing how that guy keeps in such great shape. Maybe eating old pizza I find in gutters is the key I've been missing all this time

I was basically addicted to Double Dragon 2 as a child, and this looks like the real deal. Did you do the character graphics yourself, or are they bought assets? Either way, they look great. I hope you beautify the buildings in the background to match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Volnaiskra, thank you for comment! Yes, i'm an illustrator in my "real" life, and i'll care all the sprite and background work, i'm doing it myself (and is the easier part for me ) the complicated part is the 2P and the enemy AI...
    Yes the background is just a work in progress, i used a squared one before (as you see in precedent vids) but it annoyed me and i start developing a good one. (but still in early step).
    Gameplay will be a bit double dragon, a bit final fight, a bit Streets of rage... I hope to do something solid and nice!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really loving this!!! I dabbled in trying to make this kind of thing but found exceptionally hard. The graphics are awesome and just subbed to your channel as looking forward to seeing more.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An Old fan of final fight and street of rage here ! Good Work osk !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Arthurh! I'll do my best!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Rosse, hope you'll like the channel! Yes it's hard, but i think it can be done (also if i'm not so good in programming or coding or modding )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast