User Tag List

Thread: i need a flag inventory help

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

inventory and hud help

Hi. I'm using this inventory example] and i need help with things:
    - when hiding backpack items stay
    - i can't place items into body slots
    - items stay on frame even when moving
    - items dont hide when backpack is hidden

also i need to attach a png file to show hud every time i upload a filehud.png
    Attached files Attached files
    Last edited by kitsunechao; 9th November 2017 at 01:13 PM.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, I'm in urgent need

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason why all the armor pieces stay visible is because you don't have any events hiding them
    You should hide all the armor pieces when you are hiding the inventory hud elements.
    I would suggest using "Qualifiers" (This is so you can group all the itmes into one group so you don't need a bunch of events)

If you don't want items to stay on the screen while moving you need to go to properties of that item, and under runtime uncheck "Follow the frame"

You seem to have no code for putting items in the armor slots. How do you want to do this? By dragging object over to the armor slot?

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I'd like to drag-and-drop from backpack to inventory

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Decal View Post
    The reason why all the armor pieces stay visible is because you don't have any events hiding them
    You should hide all the armor pieces when you are hiding the inventory hud elements.
    I would suggest using "Qualifiers" (This is so you can group all the itmes into one group so you don't need a bunch of events)

If you don't want items to stay on the screen while moving you need to go to properties of that item, and under runtime uncheck "Follow the frame"

You seem to have no code for putting items in the armor slots. How do you want to do this? By dragging object over to the armor slot?
    thez are stilll visible when unchecking follow the frame and move when plazer moves like on a transparent foil

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, the items stay visible and move when player moves staing still on layer like on a foil