User Tag List

Thread: Audio as External Files? - Why is the detour with Binary Data the only option here?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Audio as External Files? - Why is the detour with Binary Data the only option here?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but currently it seems that we can't include audio as External Files in Fusion 2.5? Only images with the Load Frame event for example?
    I have always wondered - Is this a limitation of Fusion 2.5 that there is no capability of loading the audio directly from the exe or are there other reasons?
    I mean safety for audio files is probably not the reason, because with the Binary option the audio data is stored in the same unprotected way as image data is stored with the Include External files function.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use external audio files. Just use the Sound Player object by Looki. It should be in the extension manager.