User Tag List

Thread: Reactor Impression and Questions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reactor Impression and Questions

Is it just me but do others feel the Reactor is way overpriced ... Developer at $75 per MONTH.

Also if ClickTeam cannot keep a blog updated how will this ever work?

I know this may seem a little mean but after the Summer of Communication issue and staff needed to work on Fusion 3 ... this just seems to be sending a double message.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK so maybe it is just me. However, I have asked for several things to be fixed over the years and they are still broken. I am hoping Fusion 3 will address some of these issues. Examples include: Activex object sometimes works, sometimes will not work; Better control over printing so you can print reports and control output; Email object is hard to figure out and use, there is a question right now on the forum in regards to that;

So the answer I normally get is it is not a priority...so why pay $75 per month to hear its not a priority.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't necessarily disagree but Patreons whole idea is for you to pay what you think it's worth. You don't need to pay the top tier, you pay what you think clickteam is worth if you want to support them in more ways than buying the products. Or you don't pay at all and I'm pretty sure that's ok.

I personally don't mind Clickteam trying to get another revenue source since everyone screamed when pricing came up in the fusion 3 thread.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems you can buy into early access for (all?) future CT products by donating at least 30USD per month. I think this is an interesting offer but I would love to hear some clarification if this actually replaces the need of buying CT's future products ( like a subscription model). Also, will we get (instant) access to the Fusion 3 Alpha?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am crafting responses to recent comments now. Give me a bit.

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by droberson View Post
    Is it just me but do others feel the Reactor is way overpriced ... Developer at $75 per MONTH.

Also if ClickTeam cannot keep a blog updated how will this ever work?

I know this may seem a little mean but after the Summer of Communication issue and staff needed to work on Fusion 3 ... this just seems to be sending a double message.
    It's not mean at all. They are valid points. So as soon as our server migration is complete, We will get that blog I spoke of working again on the front page. We will be converting it from a strictly Fusion 3 blog to a "anything at Clickteam" one. We have a ton of other Tiers for users, $75 a month is for those working in the commercial sphere and require priority assistance. Communicating what we are doing and providing priority assistance are two different things. Letting you know what is going on with Clickteam. Like on social media or on a blog is something that will always remain free. The Reactor is not attempting to replace this.

Social Media Links BTW

https://twitter.com/Clickteam
    https://www.facebook.com/clickteam/
    https://www.patreon.com/Clickteam
    https://www.twitch.tv/clickteamllc
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ClickteamLLC
    https://clickteam.itch.io/
    https://gamejolt.com/games/clickteam...version/191624

Quote Originally Posted by droberson View Post
    OK so maybe it is just me. However, I have asked for several things to be fixed over the years and they are still broken. I am hoping Fusion 3 will address some of these issues. Examples include: Activex object sometimes works, sometimes will not work; Better control over printing so you can print reports and control output; Email object is hard to figure out and use, there is a question right now on the forum in regards to that;

So the answer I normally get is it is not a priority...so why pay $75 per month to hear its not a priority.
    The additional dollars collected where as not much from a development cost stand point, will allow us to fund some of these items that other wise are not priority. Of course that will really only work if we work hard and get enough people signed up. But that is the intention regardless. Turn some of the not priorities in to priorities. Of course some "bugs" are things we have clearly stated we can't fix in Fusion 2.5 due to the legacy code issue. This as you know is why F3 is being built from the ground up. If you have specific needs droberson you can PM me I can see if that level of support plus your issue will give you the result you are after.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian82 View Post
    Seems you can buy into early access for (all?) future CT products by donating at least 30USD per month. I think this is an interesting offer but I would love to hear some clarification if this actually replaces the need of buying CT's future products ( like a subscription model). Also, will we get (instant) access to the Fusion 3 Alpha?
    Indeed this program will be used to get early access to products like Fusion 3, but can include access to new objects, Fusion 2.5 updates, etc. In some cases you will get the item free if you are part of the programming during the entire testing phase, others methods will be offering testers discounts or it may simply be a benefit of getting early access. For the record as of right now, today, there is not Fusion 3 alpha available. That is still in the programmers crock pot simmering.

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (lurks in the corner, smiling...)