User Tag List

Thread: High-score object displays same high-score for two different games

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question High-score object displays same high-score for two different games

I am using the High-Score object to track the score in my game and I just realized that two of my games show the exact same high-score results in their games.
    So, I'm guessing the High-Score object is universal to all games on your computer/phone?

When I got a new high-score in one of my two games it also showed that high-score in my other game.
    Is there a way to separate this in some way? So that each game has its own high-score?

Also, side question: How can I show global high-scores with players around the world in my game if I want to create a high-score for my mobile game? (online high-scores)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as global high score leader boards go i would assume you would need to use networking and that would require either 2 servers for each game or 2 separate cloud based servers for each of your two separate games. hope i was able to help you out.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, you can create your score online with a website ready here, you just need an FTP and SQL hosting to put the system in place.
    http://clickstore.clickteam.com/kit_score_online_website?keyword=web

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it easy to setup and use?
    I really dont want to have to read into something extensively in order to implement such a "simple thing" into my mobile game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is an example mfa just a copy of the code and the objects that you get the name and the score the one you need. For the website you deposit the files on the ftp then you agents the config.php file is not well Complicate it requires a bit of parametrage work. You need a ftp sql web hosting that is all the lofi you can change.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the cloud server is easier than actual servers.