User Tag List

Thread: Crashing of HTML5 apps on iOS devices. A problem occurred so the webpage was reload

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crashing of HTML5 apps on iOS devices. A problem occurred so the webpage was reload

Hi,
    I am finding that my HTML5 apps tend to cause Safari to re-load the webpage periodically. I think it has something to do with the low RAM of iOS devices or something to do with how Safari works. It could also be a programming error but I find it odd that the problem is almost exclusively seen in iOS devices or Macs. Does anyone else notice this or have any insight on how to prevent it? Here are some pages where this occurs sometimes:
    https://biomanbio.com/HTML5Quizzes/S...html5page.html

https://biomanbio.com/HTML5GamesandL...html5page.html

This seems to be pretty particular to Safari, but I can't be sure that it never occurs in other devices. Any insight would be great. Thanks,
    Brett

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had that problem reported to me as well. I found that this occurs whenever there is lag in the internet connection. The device has to remain consistently connected to the Internet as long as the app is running in the browser.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that's the problem, HTML5 apps are going to be practically unusable at places like the school where I work... the WiFi is terrible here. Is there a fix or a setting to reduce the problem?