User Tag List

Thread: Extension Mananger still not working

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extension Mananger still not working

Hi

I have posted this before but my problem is not solved. I am running Clickteam Fusion Developer - Version 2.5 (Build R 289.3 Unicode) - its running on a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 Home and plenty of diskspace.
    I can select the Extension mananger but its empty. If I press refresh nothing happens its still empty. Im connecting to the net ok because if I choose Help then upgrade or Clickteam Web Site I connect ok. Its annoying because I want to install new extensions.
    Any help?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also experienced this, and unfortunately, that win10 laptop lost power and i was forced to get a new one, which does not have this issue. not much help, but want to let you know you are not alone with this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keli View Post
    Im connecting to the net ok because if I choose Help then upgrade or Clickteam Web Site I connect ok. Its annoying because I want to install new extensions.
    Any help?
    Despite this, I would definitely look into your firewall settings. Sometimes different parts of a program can connect to the internet in different ways, and can trigger a firewall differently. For example, on my previous OS, I had no trouble with the Fusion extension manager, but it would never display the Fusion Welcome Page. In this case, the "clickteam web site" launches your web browser, so it might not even qualify as Fusion trying to connect with the net.

Maybe check inside these settings to make sure Fusion doesn't appear in them (to access them just hit start and start typing their names, naturally):

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you try uninstall the program and re-install it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did try that! I will try to look at the Firewall

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The easy way is to disable the firewall and Virus Scanner, and see if it works. if it does, then you need to make changes to them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    The easy way is to disable the firewall and Virus Scanner, and see if it works. if it does, then you need to make changes to them
    I have twice reinstalled Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Developer version. My system is:

Lenovo idepad 100 4GB Ram Windows 10 Home - My Clickteam Fusion Dveloper is Version 2.5 Build R291.6

Its annoying to bee unable to use the Extension manager.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    re-install and update to the latest version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Keli , i dont know exactly whats causing this but its the network somehow, i had the same problem a time ago, reinstalled fusion like 4 times but the extension manager was still always empty and fusion did crash, checked firewall and antivirus with no difference, than i did restart my router (i did unplug the whole power cable from the router and reconnect it) and the issue was gone - So try that maybe