User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sponchies now available on Steam!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sponchies now available on Steam!

Hello guys, I just wanted to share with you guys my new platformer game Sponchies made with fusion 2.5 and is now available on Steam!

You can check it out here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/593670/Sponchies/

Here are a few keys for your guys to try it:

M96KN-6KPDA-80EYX
    94FLR-C0DRD-TNIDL
    0Q59N-XZQ4B-A73XB
    2QKHX-TA589-MDYTG
    RP3JB-2IYDR-QCV42
    LYXPG-8R420-BBICA
    4R2DB-EL4RX-QHDGZ
    MJLG0-NY389-ADT6J
    HKMCG-X5JYF-L0F6D
    FRJPN-7ZQLE-0I096

I'll be happy to hear any feedback!

This was supposed to be an easy and quick project for me to relax after developing Sophie's Curse which was a huge challenge for me... but boy was I wrong! Sponchies ended up being a really complex project and it took me almost a year if not more to complete it, at first I was planning to release it with about 200 lvls but 50 for now are more than enough... Sponchies was also a huge challenge for me, specially of how difficult it is to update something in one level and then you have to do it all over again in all the other levels... I know there are workarounds like global events and global objects but still it gave me a lot of headaches during the process, I really hope this gets addressed in Fusion 3. But at the end I'm really happy with the result, the game is short if you are good you can beat the levels pretty quickly, that's why I decided to sell it for a low price. I kind of wished it was a bit longer with more levels but unfortunately my budget ran out. But I'm planning to add more content in future updates. so yeah that was a little bit about my experience.

Cheers,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats, it looks beautiful and it definitely has a cool Super Meat Boy vibe!
    Thank you for the keys, I've used the last one: FRJPN-7ZQLE-0I096

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, yeah super meat boy it's one of my fav games so I guess it was heavily inspired by it.

I love to hear your feedback after your play it, hope you like it

Thanks for letting me know, I marked the key in color red so everyone knows it's already taken, if anyone else can do the same I'll really appreciate it.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Posted on Twitter and Steam!

I used HKMCG-X5JYF-L0F6D

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great! I used - 4R2DB-EL4RX-QHDGZ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot for sharing Kisguri!

Thanks guys for letting me know which keys you used.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks nice, I will try it this weekend.
    I used MJLG0-NY389-ADT6J.
    Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by droxon View Post
    the game is short if you are good you can beat the levels pretty quickly
    That doesn't sound like Super Meat Boy at all! I don't mean the length, but the beatability

I took 0Q59N-XZQ4B-A73XB. Thanks for that. Will check it out when I get some time and try and give some feedback

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice game!
    I took M96KN-6KPDA-80EYX. Thanks for that!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try this game only maybe in February. My old comp(not my) shows me windows death screen after launching game. Maybe not enough RAM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast