User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lacewing Relay Client Problem with ANdroid

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lacewing Relay Client Problem with ANdroid

I use Lacewing Relay Client in a Android app with MMF2.5

Good product

But when i run the application in my smartphone, i have this message:

Detected problems with app native librairies (please consult log for
    detail):

CRunLacewing.so:unauthorized access to "libssl.so"

CRunLacwing.so:unauthorized access to "libcrypto.so"

CrunLacawing.so:text relocations

So i can't distribute my program

Have you an idea about this?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    From my understanding, this is because the Lacewing Relay Client extension links to libraries that are not part of the NDK API. With changes introduced in recent versions of Android, your app either displays a warning message to users or crashes.

There are some solutions, according to Android Developers:
    https://developer.android.com/about/...html#boringSSL
    https://developer.android.com/about/...anges.html#ndk

But from what I read, I think that the Lacewing Relay Client extension should be updated. Unfortunately this extension was not written by Clickteam.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a similar exthttps://community.clickteam.com/newreply.php?p=728078&noquote=1ension which does the same thing with Android? Or will it be? This seems to be important to create interactive games and/or applications for Android. What can i use to create a multiplayers games?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You can create multiplayer games with the Google Play Games suite of extensions. One of these extensions is dedicated to real-time multiplayer gaming.
    http://clickstore.clickteam.com/google_play_games_objects

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was written by James, but I see that he hasn't logged in in over a year.
    So Lacewing for Android is dead then? There won't be any updates or fixes?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not unless someone funds me (or another ext dev) to port Lacewing Blue to Android...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My "NeW" multiplayer object works with android and html5, it's very similar to lacewing with some extra features (cloud data storage), and made from scratch using websockets and nodejs back-end.
    I want full cross-platform compatibility but got stuck on some iOS issues (plus it requires a bit of tweaking after export), should probably do windows runtime as well.

ex: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new_tease.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	24099

I don't know when i'll get it done. Might not be until after fusion 3 is released and then i'll probably make something for that, if it doesn't have any native multiplayer support.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can we found you "NeW" multiplayer object? It seems to be extra...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecherbault View Post
    Where can we found you "NeW" multiplayer object? It seems to be extra...
    He's not completed it so far, you can see it in this thread. But I have heard from Fernando that he's re-making Lacewing for Android, so it should have bugfixes from then on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    He's not completed it so far, you can see it in this thread. But I have heard from Fernando that he's re-making Lacewing for Android, so it should have bugfixes from then on.
    Hey, do you mean that Fernando is remaking Lacewing, or that SoftWarewolf is? And do you have any more info on this?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast