Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Google Play Games Login Failure for Half of Testers

Exclamation Google Play Games Login Failure for Half of Testers

Hey everyone,

I'm getting close to launching my first Android app and everything has been going well but about 50% of test users can not login to google play game services. I've combed the forums and followed all of the advice and made sure I have all of the information and google drive/save features on. I've had these players clear their cache and that hasn't worked. I use 2 test devices and they work perfectly. And like I said, half of the players have no problem, but there is no reason the other half shouldn't work as well. Players have checked with other games and they work fine, and their internet is working fine. Also of note, I have version 1.01d I think it is, so I believe I have the latest version of the extension.

Any help would be hugely appreciated. It is the last major issue and leader boards and achievements are a huge part of my game.

Thanks in advance!

did you enable save games in GP services in google dashboard?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    did you enable save games in GP services in google dashboard?
    Yes it is enabled, saves work for half of players, my device included.

please post your apk and add me as tester fervivolo@gmail.com
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

hmm tested yesterday after you add me and this morning and no problem is shown can you reproduce this issue at your side?

==========

please add device info and playgames version for those that do not properly login
    Last edited by Fernando; 2nd October 2017 at 01:50 PM.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    hmm tested yesterday after you add me and this morning and no problem is shown can you reproduce this issue at your side?

==========

please add device info and playgames version for those that do not properly login
    I can not personally reproduce the issue on my devices or accounts. I am in the process of collecting more of their information and will update this thread with that information. Thank you for testing.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Hmm, having the same problems, I PM'd fernando my MFA.

Clickteam Clickteam
    There are 2 actions to sign the player in. I was never able to use the one called "Login with default account", it always fails for me. If you don't already, I suggest to use the action "Login with UI box".

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    I noticed that, but the UI works 1 time, and that's it.
    everything else fails.

Did some searching and had to enable 2 API's, but that didn't make a difference either.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I noticed that, but the UI works 1 time, and that's it.
    everything else fails.
    Could you please elaborate? Signing the player in with the UI works according to my tests, when no player is already signed in. If a player is already signed in, the action has no effect. This is the expected behavior.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast