This is a wierd issue that hopefully someone can give me some suggestions to try.
I'm using a dropdown list object in an HTML5 app, embedded in a web page. That works perfectly when the selection is changed.
But now I view that web page through another MMF program that is running the web view object to display the html5 page.
Again on most of my html5 apps this is fine but I've now got one that continuously re-select the drop down list.
I've put counters on to add 1 everytime a the drop down is selected and this registers a few times per second. Although the counters flick up and down again, e.g. it adds two then takes 2 away again. As though it counted them and then relalised it shouldn't. But my program has already registered the change to the new line.
I've removed all actions on the drop down list so nothing should be making it change.
And it only happens through the web view object running in another MMF program.
And only with one of several similar HTML5 apps.