User Tag List

Thread: Mouse Control Interfering with Sub App

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Mouse Control Interfering with Sub App

Other post about Sub App Question:
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/102651-Sub-Menu-Event-Problem?p=728016#post728016

Okay, I have a whole new problem. I'm using mouse control movement on my active object. The Sub-App works great. But the problem is that the Mouse movement is still active in the sub-menu. I tried changing the mouse movement to static while game is pause. But it doesn't work. I've tried to show the mouse pointer. Almost everything I can think of. But no go. Any thoughts?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusfury View Post
    Other post about Sub App Question:
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/102651-Sub-Menu-Event-Problem?p=728016#post728016

Okay, I have a whole new problem. I'm using mouse control movement on my active object. The Sub-App works great. But the problem is that the Mouse movement is still active in the sub-menu. I tried changing the mouse movement to static while game is pause. But it doesn't work. I've tried to show the mouse pointer. Almost everything I can think of. But no go. Any thoughts?
    Can't open fusion now but isn't there an option to hide the mouse or disable ?
    Otherwise I am sure you can set the mouse x,y to like 0,0 and have that repeat that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've run into the same problem and did not find a good solution yet... If you have any object in your frame that uses the "mouse-controlled" movement, the mouse pointer gets fully disabled. The object does not even have to be created for this to happen (so destroying a mouse controlled object will not bring the mouse pointer back on screen).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Otherwise I am sure you can set the mouse x,y to like 0,0 and have that repeat that

I tried that. The problem is that the sub app is stuck on the mouse control of my main player_object from the game frame. Somehow I need to shut off the mouse control temporarily till I unpause the game. Allowing me to do actions in the sub menu. I'm not sure I explained it clearly but I really though if I change the movement of the active object to static. That would allow a brief release of mouse control in the sub menu. Then when I press the pause button again I'd jump. It works ok when I use eight direction. But I really need it to be mouse controlled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian82 View Post
    I've run into the same problem and did not find a good solution yet... If you have any object in your frame that uses the "mouse-controlled" movement, the mouse pointer gets fully disabled. The object does not even have to be created for this to happen (so destroying a mouse controlled object will not bring the mouse pointer back on screen).
    That was the 3rd thing I tried.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post

Ok my mistake I haven't tried this. I'm trying to get the active object to Always follow XY of mouse. But It keeps crashing...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you use a mouse controlled custom pointer for your subapp.. could be a workaround if you really need to keep that movement type in your main frame and there's no other workaround to be found. Also, this could be a thing for the BugBox, ... normal mouse functionality IMO really should be restored if there's no active mouse controlled object present on runtime.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should be able to make a Repeat loop, until the game is not paused anymore.
    in the loop you set the X and the Y position for the mouse like 5000,5000 (outside of the display)
    and once you continue the game, shut of the loop and set the mouse to like 400,600 (or the last known position if you save the position)
    then you won't see the mouse arrow anymore.
    I looked at several objects, but none of them can hide the cursor as far I could see.