User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: VACCiNE 2 - an improved universal gamepad and debugger engine

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ragem View Post
    @Volnaiskra Hey do you happen to have an avenue where I can PM you about VACCiNE? Think you might know what I'll ask.
    Sigh. If this is about wanting me to do my famous yodel-only Boney M medley routine, then ok, but it's the last time!!

Sent you a PM

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra Hey there, with streamlining focus to Spryke I guess there is no chance of adding support for Mac exports to VACCiNE 2, or a more expensive version of VACCiNE for Mac (to cover dev costs).
    There just doesn't seem to be any way to get controller support for Mac exports and I think I've already asked everyone else I could at this stage.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, not really. That is, a Mac version of Spryke is certainly not out of the question, so it's possible I may end up doing sort of port of VACCiNE for Mac when the time comes. But (a) that'll be a long time from now, and (b) I'm at the mercy of the extensions that are available (VACCiNE is just a layer on top that consolidates and enhances various things - it relies on the Joystick 2 extension to actually read the controller). If Joystick 2 doesn't work in Mac, then I'm in the same boat as you.

Have you tried the new(ish) SDL Joystick object to see if it works in Mac? If it doesn't, maybe you can ask Phi to implement Mac support for it - perhaps as part of his Patreon-related work.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/107277-SDL-Joystick-Object-release
    https://github.com/SortaCore/SDLJoystick-priv/releases/

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for taking the time to respond Volnaiskra. It looks like you'll be in the same boat as me for now if you do release Spryke for macOS, no control extensions seem to work with the Mac exporter.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7