[PAID] for 6 weeks prototyping (start ASAP, ending start of December)

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello!
    Some of you may have seen a project I've been working on for a while. Dynacorp: We come in Peace
    Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this attachment.

I recently received funding from NZ film commission to do "Narrative development" for the game.
    This involves writing (this team role is filled), and prototyping of various potential gameplay mechanics to test viablility in the overall game and story arc (this role not yet filled).

I've been doing the prototyping parts myself, but with time ticking on, I could do with a hand!

I'd need someone that is available for 6 weeks, for 10 hours a week minimum, that can work on a rate between $25 and $50per hour (USD), depending on skill level and speed. Higher rates negotiable if you have a proven track record of delivering fusion contracts to a high standard.

Ideally you'd have a good understanding of working with grids, array object, fastloops, and lists.

The primary things we would be working on, involve base building, Dialogue/converstation systems, and inventory management.

Please PM me if you are interested, with any relevant experience, and your availability, and desired pay rate.

I'm also looking for a talented pixel artist.

Please login to see this attachment.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!