Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to make Sokoban?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nivram View Post
    I have an open source example on my website called Mr. Push It that will show how to do this. There is also an open source of Sokoban.

Marv
    First of all my client would like to say generally something about your example files. Few download links takes to a page that is full of this:
    MFU2������"�� ����€8� �D�i�r�e�c�t�i�o�n�s� �P�u�s�h� �B�l�o�c�k�s����€-��€C�:�\�N�e�w� �M�M�F�

Some example files reguire extensions even when they shouldn't.

Mr. Push It example file doesn't help because she needs isometric movement. She had downloaded Sokoban file from here: http://www.andersriggelsen.dk/mmf2_examples.php

In that file the object is moved with detectors. My client looked at one of her old files where she tried it with detectors and she found one mistake there. When she fixed it she got the player object to move but she noticed that there is still something wrong with it. The player object goes under the pushable box although it should push it. She means that it doesn't work with detectors.

This is what works:
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryblossom View Post

The issue is that my client still doesn't know how to get the pushable boxes to stop when they hit something. What she tried with the red box didn't work with the pushable ones.
    My client has two issues with the pushable boxes. First one is that the pushable box goes on top of the obstacle and then it jumps in front of the red box when it goes around that obstacle. The other issue is that the pushable boxes gets on top of each other: The pushable boxes are duplicates. She knows that she has to spread value in between them, but doesn't know what else she should do. So like we told she needs isometric movement. Does anyone have any ideas?

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2iOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SpringUp View Post
    Omg... thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)