Thread: Build 290.3 - beta version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 290.3 - beta version

Hello,

The build 290.3 is available as beta version in the Product Owners Lounge forum (hopefully final version of the build 290).

Change log

In case of problem you can reinstall any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

If any problem with this version, please post it in the bug box, don't post it in this forum otherwise the developers won't see it, thanks!

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, you do not need to reinstall them.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    On Steam too now.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of nice improvements, thank you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my goodness! Thats the best changelog i have ever read in my whole life. Thanks a lot!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pause / Resume for physics engine is working great. Thanks for the feature add!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so happy to see that the Rope and Chain objects scrolling issue will finally be fixed. Thank you!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quick update: the build 290.2 has been replaced by the build 290.3.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HTML5 runtime
    - End of application didn't work in sub-apps.
    Wait a minute We can use sub-apps in all exporters ? Does this mean that split-screen is available in all exporters ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TGeorgeMihai View Post
    Wait a minute We can use sub-apps in all exporters ? Does this mean that split-screen is available in all exporters ?
    To answer my own question: Yes we can, just tested it on Android

Offtopic:

I was confusing Sub-Apps with MDI apps. Now I can make somewhat split-screen games without the Viewport object (available only for windows). One frame (the main one) has the game with logic and stuff, and the other one (sub-app) that contains only the visuals and the camera centered on P2.

To do so, the only way I can think is to have a global array that makes the bridge between frames. Any other solutions ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TGeorgeMihai View Post

Offtopic:

I was confusing Sub-Apps with MDI apps. Now I can make somewhat split-screen games without the Viewport object (available only for windows). One frame (the main one) has the game with logic and stuff, and the other one (sub-app) that contains only the visuals and the camera centered on P2.

To do so, the only way I can think is to have a global array that makes the bridge between frames. Any other solutions ?
    Better making a new thread for this,
    but you can find some discussion on the forum already, i.e.
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/97861-Sending-data-between-sub-applications-for-split-screen
    (usual route is global values/strings, they can be shared across subapps just with a tick in subapp properties, but depends on how much data you need to share/how it is structured, etc.)

_____

Thanks Yves & Clickteam,
    it's great having these updates with important improvements,
    at such a fast rate too, hats off

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast