User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AVG virus scan goes crazy every time I run an executable

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Fingers crossed I wont really need the code signing certificate now but I guess I'll never really know until I release it.
    I don't know if it triggers less false positives when it's signed, but in the past I tried signing Fusion extensions that were marked a possible threats and this didn't solve the issue, I had to submit them so that they fix it in their next virus definition updates. At least with the antivirus programs that were reporting the problem (I don't remember which ones), maybe not all.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I don't know if it triggers less false positives when it's signed, but in the past I tried signing Fusion extensions that were marked a possible threats and this didn't solve the issue, I had to submit them so that they fix it in their next virus definition updates. At least with the antivirus programs that were reporting the problem (I don't remember which ones), maybe not all.

Okay, I'll probably get my money back on the certificate for now...release it..see what happens and get the certificate later (if I need to)

At least Windows Defender isn't killing it anymore.

Cheers

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I've put out the word on this forum to see if anyone wants to test the app for a free steam key to check that this isn't still happening...

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/106040-Free-Steam-Keys-For-My-App-For-a-Favor-)?p=750364#post750364

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3