User Tag List

Thread: Run Application/Frame Suddenly Stopped Working

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Run Application/Frame Suddenly Stopped Working

So, I began messing around in Clickteam again and started developing a simple, new game.

I'm using some new objects and code I haven't really tried before. In case any of these are the issue, here they are:
    -Active Shape
    -GetRGB / ReplaceRGB

I implemented a feature that would change the ForeGround/BackGround colors when a detector hits them in-game, (it would change the colors of the Active Shapes or Frame Background). However, after getting everything set to go and working...it wouldn't start. I tried restarting my computer (no luck), restarting Clickteam (no luck), and tried other Clickteam apps I've made. Those apps worked, so I don't believe it's Clickteam that's the problem, it's the game itself.

Attached are some images to help you get an idea of what is happening. The rare times I'm able to get in-game, you can't control anything and nothing moves. The Event List Editor might reveal some issue in the code that I have overlooked.

Thanks!

In-Game.jpg
    Code.JPG

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [UPDATE]

So, for some reason after deleting and replacing some code and objects, everything works fine again. I'll update this thread again if things tend to break in the future.