Looking for PAID or FREE work

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi all,

As the title says, I am looking to do either free or paid work. If you are feeling generous, then paid work would help me out tremendously but free work could help give me some credentials!

My areas of expertise include:

• Engineering - Electronics
    • Hardware
    • Firmware
    • C, C++, VB.net
    • MMF2 - Fastloops etc
    • Music

For those who are interested

• I am 24 and am a tech contractor
    • I live in the UK
    • My working hours are whatever you need them to be but sleeping between 12AM - 7AM GMT is much appreciated!

Regards,
    Robin

• Im so sorry to all of you, this thread is not notifying me of responses :(

[MENTION=7719]jasonbuividas[/MENTION] I have not worked with the android extension but if you still need help then please PM me. It all depends on what you are looking for!

[MENTION=30121]jakesox51[/MENTION] Please let me know whats up via PM! I will see what I can do :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!