Thread: Build 292.3 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 292.3 - Release version

Hello,

The build 292.3 is available version in the Product Owners Lounge forum if you use the stand-alone version (or via the Check for Update command in the Help menu), and on Steam.

Change log

In case of problem you can reinstall any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, as well as the 2.5+ DLC, you do not need to reinstall them.

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Yves

Juste une petite choses (je n'arrive pas trop à l'expliquer en anglais donc je met en Français)

Quand je test mon jeu avec l'options DirectX11 et l'export Android l'affichage n'est pas beau (on dirai qu'il manque le canal alpha).
    Je sais que choisir DirectX11 pour Android ça ne change rien mais c'est quand même pas joli et il faut que je remette DirectX 9.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon3000 View Post
    Thanks Yves

Juste une petite choses (je n'arrive pas trop à l'expliquer en anglais donc je met en Français)

Quand je test mon jeu avec l'options DirectX11 et l'export Android l'affichage n'est pas beau (on dirai qu'il manque le canal alpha).
    Je sais que choisir DirectX11 pour Android ça ne change rien mais c'est quand même pas joli et il faut que je remette DirectX 9.
    Ah I think it turns off "premultiplied" when the build type is not Android, and it doesn't check if you run from the editor. This will be fixed in 292.4.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    * Windows, not Android... (can't edit my post for some reason)

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm that the screen capture object no longer crashes the applications, but its bugged on the size of the frame area behind captured
    You can see this on the same bug report .mfa I sent you, in frame "capture bug 2";

DX9:
    capturing the frame area from inside a 2x resized subapplication of 1024x1024, of a 512x512 level: outputs a 1024x1024 resized texture of the entire frame area

DX11:
    capturing the frame area from inside a 2x resized subapplication of 1024x1024, of a 512x512 level: outputs only the 512x512 top left corner of the resized texture, the other 3/4 of the image is black (only captures 1/4 of the frame, as its still resized)

I should also note, when attempting to output a larger capture area than the frame area (ie running frame 'temp' directly in that bug .mfa instead of as a subapp), in dx9 it would just output a totally black square, while in dx11 it will output the frame area plus any extra x/y dimensions as black trim. I think the DX11 behavior is better, I can't imagine that causing any compatibility issues since a totally blank output is useless.

/e oh yeah and the subapp scrolling glitch is fixed, didn't see that in patch notes, thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    OK thank you, weird I didn't see the size issue, I'll double check.

AFAIK the sub-app issue is not fixed. :p

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hello,

The build 292.3 is available as pre-release version in the Product Owners Lounge forum if you use the stand-alone version, and as beta on Steam.

Need a couple of volunteers to test it so that we can push it as official update patch later today. :p Thanks!
    Thanks for fixing the Mac Editor bugs - the Android building and debugger resizing work perfectly.

Thank you and Clickteam too for the excellent 2.5+ upgrade!!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    OK thank you, weird I didn't see the size issue, I'll double check.

AFAIK the sub-app issue is not fixed. :p
    ah you're right, yeah not fixed. I was being silly and running that frame using the wrong command (no sub-app).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @Yves , great news! The microsecond update fixed the randomization problem in my title. You rock!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    OK, thank you for testing! This build is now the official one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast