User Tag List

Thread: level selection jumpy in frame

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

level selection jumpy in frame

so in my game i have a frame where you get to choose which level you want to go to and i couldnt fit all the levels in one frame so i extended it and put the rest on the right side. but since the frame is 800x480 you cant see the other side, so i put selective arrows on the left and right side. after i put all that together i tried it out and it was jumpy going back and forth. my code was right but i guess i missed something or didnt add something i needed. if someone could take a look at the file i would really appreciate it. thanks

game: help.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    help fix.mfa

I increased the frame size to make sure it was 3X wider than the window size of 640. Then it's just a matter of dividing the buttons evenly as though it was three windows wide. If you divide 640, the first middle of the screen is 320 (centre of the frame). Then add 640 and it will give you the 2nd centre of the frame, and another 640 to get the third centre of the frame point ( 320, 960, 1600 ). Hope that helps

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you it looks better now. but is there a way to keep it the same size originally but make it smooth like the way you did? im only asking because the rest of my game is 800x480

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In that case I suggest you need a Window size of 800 X 480 and a Frame size of 1600 X 480.

Attachment 28109

Sorry had to change file due to being 400 not 480 - use the first one listed
    Attached files Attached files