User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: @Clickteam, is it possible to get shader support for Android and iOS?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of sight, out of mind.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    I would ask in the release thread at the top or bugbox... I dont think the devs read the forums that much but Yves seems to answer in the new releases ones
    Yes, the devs don't read the forum (except Fernando in the Android/iOS forum maybe), I don't read the forum myself anymore except when we're releasing new builds, to make sure we don't miss a bad error in a beta (and I mainly read the main beta thread plus rare posts that specifically talk about a crash or something bad like that). There are too many posts in the forum, I focus on the bug box.

The answer about this topic is that this is on the list but our priority in 2.5 is fixing bugs, supporting new releases of iOS/Android/MacOS/etc and eventually adding quick-to-do features that ease your life. Maybe later we can add shaders to 2.5, but not right now.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Yes, the devs don't read the forum (except Fernando in the Android/iOS forum maybe), I don't read the forum myself anymore except when we're releasing new builds, to make sure we don't miss a bad error in a beta (and I mainly read the main beta thread plus rare posts that specifically talk about a crash or something bad like that). There are too many posts in the forum, I focus on the bug box.

The answer about this topic is that this is on the list but our priority in 2.5 is fixing bugs, supporting new releases of iOS/Android/MacOS/etc and eventually adding quick-to-do features that ease your life. Maybe later we can add shaders to 2.5, but not right now.
    I've seen you and Simon answering some other threads at the same time, so "not seeing this" sounds a bit funny.

But good to hear it's possible! Though, it would've been also nice to hear what would it take for you to add this feature sooner than later?
    If Fusion 3.0 is indeed around the corner, I see this feature coming less and less important. If it's doable but would require funding, for example, I'd love to know (and I bet other Clickers would as well), and maybe we could fund this feature?
    I specifically asked that what would it take to have this feature.

Those minor improvements such as naming flags should be no priority over a huge feature like this!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I didn't say I didn't see it, but I don't usually answer posts in the forum unless I've precise information. This is not the case.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay then, but can we please try and stay on topic? I take it you don't have the information about this?
    If so, could you please point someone from CT to this thread for a reply?

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol if anyone has info it's Yves.
    It's obviously not going to happen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    lol if anyone has info it's Yves.
    It's obviously not going to happen.
    Quoting Yves: "The answer about this topic is that this is on the list."
    So it's possible, I'm super curious if we could somehow speed up the process. As once Fusion 3.0 comes out, this greatly loses importance.

I understand Yves don't want to or even can't give more precise information, at least yet, but if the community would show interest maybe we could get this feature out sooner than later?
    At the moment it seems I'm almost only one asking for this, but surely this would be a superb feature for tons of users as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No point asking it seems. I'll take it as a "no".

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will also take it "no" because this feature is very much important for us. Please clickteam Make the Shader for android.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To many code fix need for GLSL shader support to 2.5. I think better wait to CF3 it will be faster.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast