User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: @Clickteam, is it possible to get shader support for Android and iOS?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As we don't know anythigs of F3 progress and extremely need to shaders for Android and iOS , Please Add it to F2.5. Many assets in clickstore require shaders so all of them only works for Win port.
    Clickteam, Fusion 2.5 is stable and good and enough for many peoples also me. Please add shaders for mobile ports. We really need it.
    Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    f the shaders on android, we need perfomance first!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never problem with performance for my games on mobile ports.So I don't think so performance was issue for shaders on mobiles too. Anyway at least it works perfect for low resolutions and pixel arts.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The answer is "perhaps", but most likely "no".
    Would be awesome, I expect to start porting DISTRAINT 2 to mobile devices around next summer. If we had shader support, it would be so, so much easier.

Anyway, I wouldn't count on it. We need to find alternative ways and make compromises, though in today's competitive market it most definitely doesn't help.

Fingers crossed Fusion 3.0 is coming soon and has all that functionality!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesse, Your knowledge is great for make distort screen and water reflections and so on...But for me, I haven't good knowledge for make this things. My method is make active object as distortion and play it in random

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MEHRDAD View Post
    I never problem with performance for my games on mobile ports.So I don't think so performance was issue for shaders on mobiles too. Anyway at least it works perfect for low resolutions and pixel arts.
    never? here you can grab 2 apk files wich maded with CTF2.5 and GMS2 https://yadi.sk/d/mG4xEvOCyC7up
    i wanna know how much fps you'll get. I have 45-48 fps on CTF.
    apk file is fairy simple: contains around 500 actives with 1 frame, 4 layers, and 1 bouncing object with attached scrolling to him.
    upd. touching the screen converting actives to backdrops with no collision check and deleting first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @alexexhowl . Sorry I couldn't install your Fusion example. Please change the package name. But Game maker was fine and I got 58-60 fps.
    My cellphone: Sony Xperia Z1 (2GB ram)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @alexexhowl . Sorry I couldn't install your Fusion example. Please change the package name. But Game maker was fine and I got 58-60 fps.
    My cellphone: Sony Xperia Z1 (2GB ram)
    let's do better, here original example Clickteam.mfa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. I tested it now. It's strange... I see fps is 55-60 and it's so near to Game maker example but screen have much stutter. Do you think is related to fps?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. I tested it now. It's strange... I see fps is 55-60 and it's so near to Game maker example but screen have much stutter. Do you think is related to fps?
    wow, 55-60fps? probably because you have hi-end phone compared to my low-end Highscreen Boost IIse. You can try check V-Sync under runtime options, and, i believe you will see same situation.
    I believe android runtime have poor perfomance with drawing many objects. And how deal with shaders with that FPS? well, maybe making tiles big, split em between can solve situation, but redesigning all possible tile-combinations and splitting em, will be painful.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast