User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thanks, Clickteam and forum users! I launched my first Android game with your help!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Thanks, Clickteam and forum users! I launched my first Android game with your help!

I just wanted to take a second to come back and thank the folks here for helping me get my game launched on the Google Play Store. I had my questions answered, a small bug seemingly fixed (it helped at least one user interface with Google Play where they previously couldn't) and even saw suggestions of better ways to implement code. But beyond that, I just wanted to say how thankful I am for the Clickteam products. I have been using them since The Games Factory, and I've loved seeing the tools grow and change to accommodate modern audiences and gaming. I am extremely excited for Fusion 3, and can't wait to make more games with your tools. Thanks again!

If you want to see the game I made it's @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ture.astromutt

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks really nice, congrats!

Gonna try it once I get the smartphone out of the shelf
    (and dust, I only use it for testing Fusion apps )

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger View Post
    Looks really nice, congrats!

Gonna try it once I get the smartphone out of the shelf
    (and dust, I only use it for testing Fusion apps )
    Well, thank you, and im honored you'd dust it off for my game

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks slick, will get it for sure! And your pixel art is REALLY well done Would love to see more of this, always learning^^ you have a website or something?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I put this up on the Clickteam Facebook page!
    Nice work on the game.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I put this up on the Clickteam Facebook page!
    Nice work on the game.
    Wow, thank you so much!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can check my twitter https://twitter.com/HiddenNatureDsn I post lots of animated gifs and pixel art there

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    SPACE DOG!

i don't hav an android phone, but just thought i'd congratulate u anyways. wel done on your first release!

the graphics are really cool (luv the blue & pink 80s color scheme), & it must hav taken u AAAAGES to draw all of those alternate costumes x)

great work dude, best of luck with it

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    SPACE DOG!

i don't hav an android phone, but just thought i'd congratulate u anyways. wel done on your first release!

the graphics are really cool (luv the blue & pink 80s color scheme), & it must hav taken u AAAAGES to draw all of those alternate costumes x)

great work dude, best of luck with it

Hey, thank you. I appreciate the kind words, and taking the time to say something nice even though you won't be playing it. That means a lot!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks really awesome.. Congrats on the release

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast