User Tag List

Thread: array will not load

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

array will not load

I am having a lot of difficulty saving and loading my game. All examples seem to be of games that are on one frame or with one main array and a slot array. I have 3 + arrays and many levels. I have viewed many great tutorials and checked the forums for answers. I think my problem must be in something I'm doing in my code. It saves fine, but I can't get the files to load for some reason. Please would someone take a look at this and see if you can see the problem. I didn't put the whole app up just the one frame. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx6d8b5a2a...oblem.mfa?dl=0

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. you din't save your player names when aplication is ended.
    - in the very end of your event put something like save array to file

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure I understand. Under click button save- I have save array to file and at end of application I have write string "player 1" to the array. I find the files saved, but I can't seem to load them. Do you mean I should move the save array to file and put it at the end of application?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my bad, i think all ploblem is because you try to load global value CB, there is no CB in CTF2.5, it's might be only:
    a) only C
    b) only B
    c) sum of these values C + B
    d) sum of these values C - B

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take a look at this version - perhaps it can help you to find the cause for possible errors in your game:
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wodjanoi, This looks like it will work to save and load the player names. I see you used activating and deactivating group instead of global strings. I will have to see if it works. Maybe you can help me understand how do I save my main array and hyper array? I want them to be saved and loaded with the player and also erase or be empty for a new player, but still be able to call up saved data for a past player who is returning. I don't know how to associate the main array with the player name and have it save and load correctly. Thank you for the detailed example- I will need to study it some to understand it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation loading main array

Wodjanoi this example works great for the slot array. My continued problem and question is..what about the main array and other arrays?? Do I load them and save them on this one frame and will it effect the other 40 frames of game play? Or do I need to go onto each frame of game play and write a load. I can't make a global event because I understand the global events happen last and that would not be good- loading would need to be at the start of frame. Please could someone help me with this.