Thread: Build 290.4 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Build 290.4 - Release version

Hello,

The build 290.4 is available in the Product Owners Lounge forum. Note: this build might not include some of the latest fixed from Fernando on Android and iOS, they will be included in the first beta of the build 291.

Change log

In case of problem you can reinstall any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

If any problem with this version, please post it in the bug box, don't post it in this forum otherwise the developers won't see it, thanks!

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, you do not need to reinstall them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Sorry for the delay for this update, a couple of issues were boring to address.
    looool. i know that feeling

"Multiple Touch object: mouse clicks no longer trigger touch events if the window is hidden behind another one."

AWESOME! i had been meaning to report that one since last year, but never got round to it lol. glad it's fixed

& as usual, cheers for the continual updates yves

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game Center object: the "welcome back" window displayed in simulations is now automatically closed if it's still visible when you jump to another frame.
    My life is now improved in ways I cannot express. Thank you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the interest of completeness, I just thought I'd mention that the changelog doesn't mention the cutoff background on hi-res monitors issue, which I believe you've also fixed in 290?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ah yes, I forgot to mention this in the report.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did this build include the Android channel volume bug fix that Fernando worked on for me? It was also not listed in the release notes.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The particle pause works yet again. Thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    Did this build include the Android channel volume bug fix that Fernando worked on for me? It was also not listed in the release notes.
    Probably it will be for the build 291 only, the build 290 is closed unless last minute issue. We'll release the build 291 as beta asap (not before the beginning of December though). In the meantime, after installing the build 290 you have to install any beta update you got from him (and that is not mentioned in the change log).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanna say, great work with these updates! Even though Fusion 3 must be taking up a lot of development effort, it's really nice you keep doing these updates for all of us doing projects in 2.5! Very much appreciated

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the Update!!!
    In someway, would be possible to add the possibility to FLIP a sprite? For example by allowing the "negative" value of the X/Y scale?
    Es. If I set the scale to -1 the sprite should flip. This would be a very importante feature!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast