User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Frame rate drop since Windows update or perhaps Beta build?? Plz chime in!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so this is weird but after having reinstalling windows, wiping the drive and reinstalling drivers, I was still having the v-sync problem, but I think I might (might) have figured it out. I failed to mention earlier that I'm using an HDMI monitor and a VGA monitor plugged into the same card. What I did was took an older graphics card from a previous pc, installed it and plugged my VGA monitor into that. I haven't experienced the 30fps problem since. In short, it's nvidias fault.

Build 290.4 still crashes upon changing frame though. I'll update to the latest version on my laptop and see if newer builds remedy the situation as they arrive.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually now it seems to be fluctuating higher than 60 where as before it was not. STRANGE.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I was just wondering how did you downgrade your Clickteam Fusion 2.5 to fix your crashing on frame switch problem? I'm asking because the same thing is happening to me.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both of you, do you have any transition effects for the frames? If so, can you turn it off and see if crashes still happen?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah but it still crashed even when I didn't have transitions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have two empty frames, where you at the start of frame 1 go to frame 2, do you crash? If yes there is something weird about your computer, if not then there is something about the events or extensions you use that causes the crash.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delga View Post
    Hey, I was just wondering how did you downgrade your Clickteam Fusion 2.5 to fix your crashing on frame switch problem? I'm asking because the same thing is happening to me.
    Go here: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/84521 and download version 289.3. For the steam version I'm not sure what you would do though.

I don't blame you for not knowing about this link, they should make it easier to find.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there is a crash jumping to frames, I would suggest also deactivating code groups in the frame you’re jumping to. It might initialize fine once, and deactivating code in the first frame might not be the issue. But I would definitely try deactivating code in the 2nd frame. Could be an initialize error there.

Also, check global events and behaviors if you use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just did Windows update myself and lagging a lot. Seems to be Nvidia related somehow, though. :S

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3sseM View Post
    Just did Windows update myself and lagging a lot. Seems to be Nvidia related somehow, though. :S
    Oh great.... What NVIDIA card and drivers are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast