User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Google Analytics for Firebase and SDK change

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google Analytics for Firebase and SDK change

Is Google Analytics for Firebase supported for Android?
    Admob keeps bugging me to include Firebase, but need additional code in the object..

Just wondering.

Thanks

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    AdMob will have video reward (done and preparing for beta) analytics is a separated sdk, but still need this lib for other stuff like ironsource, gpg, gmaps, etc.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looking forward ^_^
    Is this available now?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this also include the following?
    Cause it seems I need to update all my apps then. Not sure what ask is in thge Android right now

Starting January 23, 2018, we will no longer be supporting Android and iOS Google Mobile Ads SDKs lower than version 7.0.0. To continue serving ads from AdMob after this date, please upgrade to the latest Google Mobile Ads SDK.With our new SDK, you’ll get access to new features designed to help grow your revenue while delivering good user experiences. These include new ad formats, better mediation reporting and more stable ad serving.You can read more about these features and our announcement*hereand in our release notes (Android*/*iOS).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    AdMob was updated to latest SDK, in android use play services 11.0.2 and in iOS use 7.0 so you are cover
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    AdMob was updated to latest SDK, in android use play services 11.0.2 and in iOS use 7.0 so you are cover
    Awesome. Thank you. Looking forward to the video and firebird .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admob SDK Version in 286.6

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    I've had the same email from Admob re 23rd January.

I'm still using Fusion Developer 286.6 as many of my games no longer work as they did before in any release after that. Does 286.6 have sdk 7.0 or better? And, please, what does "in android use play services 11.0.2" relate to? I can find no reference to such in the SDK manager.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olltwit View Post
    I've had the same email from Admob re 23rd January.

I'm still using Fusion Developer 286.6 as many of my games no longer work as they did before in any release after that. Does 286.6 have sdk 7.0 or better? And, please, what does "in android use play services 11.0.2" relate to? I can find no reference to such in the SDK manager.
    Those are the Google Achievements / Leader boards etc GPG objects that is for sale in the click store.
    And I think you do need to update to a later version, but I might be wrong with the. The official latest version is 290.4

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Thanks Perry for the heads up on 'Google Achievements'.

It would be extremely useful if the change log for each build could show the Admob SDK version number. Chartboost and Leadbolt version numbers are shown so why not the Admob? Fernando?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to revive this old topic, but, any news about video rewards and firebase? When will they be available? Or am i missing something?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast