User Tag List

Thread: App developpement : Screens implementation

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question App developpement : Screens implementation

Hi everybody,

I am still considering the development of my app (not game) using CF 2.5 or 3 if it's out in the next days.

I have a question and need your help to determine the best technical solution.
    My app will have, let's say 20 screens, how will I have to implement them in CF ? should I use I scene per screen, or set all the screens in the same scene ?
    And how should I make it work ? make the objects of each screen appear and disappear or Create and destroy ?

If some one here have experience in app development, please share your clues

Is there a way to have facebook login in the app using CF 2.5?

Thanks,
    Haoujey.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haoujey View Post
    Hi everybody,

I am still considering the development of my app (not game) using CF 2.5 or 3 if it's out in the next days.

I have a question and need your help to determine the best technical solution.
    My app will have, let's say 20 screens, how will I have to implement them in CF ? should I use I scene per screen, or set all the screens in the same scene ?
    And how should I make it work ? make the objects of each screen appear and disappear or Create and destroy ?

If some one here have experience in app development, please share your clues

Is there a way to have facebook login in the app using CF 2.5?

Thanks,
    Haoujey.
    The beauty of Fusion is that you can use either method you mention! Depends on the details of your app. I've made single-frame apps and apps with 20+ frames.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It depends what the app is, what it does and how flawless it needs to be.

For example, I have developed lots of apps that require independent frames for best use, others, a few frames can be integrated and data shared between the frames using just a sub-app. Alternatively, some are better by using layers to replicate new windows and keep the events all together...
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    screens will share data. first screen will be the home page offering search function and results will be displayed using "cards" , many cards.. when you click on a card you go to a second screen displaying detailed informations. In this screen there are buttons, if you click on one of them you get a new screen to define schedules and fill forms etc ... for me this screens have shared data, or maybe my understanding of shared data isn't correct ?
    one more info, All screens will make webservices calls with encrypted data.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    up is there a tuto or an example of app, that can help me decide ?
    I forgot to mention that it's a mobile app.

thanks.
    Haoujey