User Tag List

Thread: Meritocratic Skin | Vivicondar - Get this Fusion 2.5 Theme for free if you want!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meritocratic Skin | Vivicondar - Get this Fusion 2.5 Theme for free if you want!

Hi Folks.
    The Vivicondar Theme has been available for several months and for some reason it was never shown under latest items on the ClickStore front page.
    I have therefore decided to teaser my Vivicondar Theme here(a meritocratic Skin for Fusion 2.5) and offer it for free - otherwise it remains unseen.

Get the Theme now:

Get the Vivicondar Skin for free Meritocratic_Skin_Vivicondar.zip
    ... or get it from the ClickStore for $1 if you like it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very effective and stylish skin, particularly like the text coloring and blue ticks, very cool!

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really cool! I see you're skilled with skins. Could you make The Games Factory 1 and Klik'n'Play skins? Would love to have them for nostalgia's sake (also it would go well with my Windows 3.11 WindowBlinds theme).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhog View Post
    Really cool! I see you're skilled with skins. Could you make The Games Factory 1 and Klik'n'Play skins? Would love to have them for nostalgia's sake (also it would go well with my Windows 3.11 WindowBlinds theme).
    http://clickstore.clickteam.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=886