User Tag List

Thread: Deactivate more than one group at once?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deactivate more than one group at once?

Hello!!

Now that I'm pretty deep into my game and it's quite large now, I'm finding that I have to do a lot of deactivations of multiple groups for various reasons. Usually I go about it by just selecting each group I want to deactivate (WISHING I could shift click and choose multiple at the same time!), and keep doing that one by one until I'm done with that line of code.

That said.. it got me wondering today - is there a way to mass deactivate groups so you don't have to check each one manually? I would love to be able to shift click the ones I need and just be done with it, but maybe there is another way to go about it that I've missing all this time!?

I'm hoping

Thank all for any tips!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 Great feature. I really want it too.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can put groups inside groups. Guess what happens if you deactivate "parent" group.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's true, and I have done that before. Isn't always something I can do though or I would go into a grouping rabbit hole - well glad to know I'm not missing out on something! Hopefully the new fusion will have this feature

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You kind do this though, pretty much the same thing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right - that's handy too, but I was mainly hoping there was a way to do it when you tie it to an event under group of events -> activate / deactivate