User Tag List

Thread: Ampersand showing as code

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ampersand showing as code

I have a sentence being disayed as "Pete & Pete" in an Active System Box. In the picture you can see the & character undergoes some changes in the browser.

Any ideas how to avoid this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ratty View Post
    I have a sentence being disayed as "Pete & Pete" in an Active System Box. In the picture you can see the & character undergoes some changes in the browser.

Any ideas how to avoid this?
    Having a hard time figuring this out. I have a string that contains the phrase which is split with String Tokenizer, added to a lost and eventually an Active System Box. When it's added to the list, or before, the ampersand is changed to "&".

I then can't uses the String Parser to replace or remove the trailing "amp;" text. I'm also unable to repeat this in an isolated example. Weird!

If anyone has any ideas...I'd love to hear them.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I built the attached file to replicate your issue, and the ampersand conversion happens with the transfer from the list the active box. Ive also included a second sequence where the strings are combined in a global value and then transferred to the active box, which works perfectly.
    Attached files Attached files