User Tag List

Thread: Can't save. "AppData/local/temp/mft51EC.tmp/icons.$$$ contains an incorrect path"

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't save. "AppData/local/temp/mft51EC.tmp/icons.$$$ contains an incorrect path"

I get this error when trying to save: https://gyazo.com/3b03694c1d0ada77a65954d614f23c27

My .mfa just contains a few sprites I created using the in-game sprite editor. I'm not too fussed if I have to delete this application (was just trying out some sprite art techniques that didn't really end up working) but I want to make sure this doesn't happen to future projects. Anyone know why I can't save?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What build of CF2.5/MMF2 are you using? I'm pretty sure this is a really rare bug that may have already been fixed, but I don't know for sure if they fixed it or not, hence why I'd like to confirm.

If you're using the latest build, why not head over to the bugbox to report it?: http://bugbox.clickteam.com/

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you show the part of the MFA where you save it..
    Seems odd that you are saving in a TMP folder, that's why you are getting the error.

and can you save the MFA just in a normal folder?