User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is server needed if I will add in-app purchases?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my bad, looks like i deceived someone. In-app extension includes in Clickteam Fusion Developer version. what about GPG object? it's needed for achievments, cloud saving, leaderboards, and quests.
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/73438-In-App-Purchases-a-guide <- here guide how to use in-app in IOS.
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/84239-Android-IAP-Definitive-Guide <- here for Android.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNaif View Post
    So I needn't a website? Can I just read inventory and just check was it bought or not? And how can I test purchase without buying it?
    Also after uploading beta to play market ads started to don't show or show really rare.
    No, I can't buy GPG objects at least now.
    About guide, I viewed it.
    But what about this message before?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why it happens?(tester tried to buy in-app purchase) For me it works fine
    Screenshot_2017-12-07-23-14-45-174_com.png

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    this is internal error in this device, present when he have some corrupted cache in google play store

there are several step to follow, please make a google search and it will brings the steps
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, he just cleared cache and it worked, thanks!
    But how to update game without downloading the whole size?
    "But in other apps updates doesn't wear the whole size,it downloads only new update data,but in my app it just ignores old one and downloads it like I don't have it on my device."
    And also after update all values in ini cleared,maybe because of problem above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asking again:
    "But how to update game without downloading the whole size?
    "But in other apps updates doesn't wear the whole size,it downloads only new update data,but in my app it just ignores old one and downloads it like I don't have it on my device."
    And also after update all values in ini cleared,maybe because of problem above." @Fernando Your help is needed!
    Also how to load ads before,because it sometimes takes a little time (not pretty fast really)?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok, sorry but this is not the way this forums works, if you have any doubt i am sure many user will help you, but you have to provide what is the problem maybe a small mfa, so user will help you.

no one will do your development, if you want so, several user will provide you with a fee, here or at

https://community.clickteam.com/forums/192-Extension-Development

also now we have a Patreon service that may help you.

https://www.patreon.com/Clickteam

if you have a bug you have to provide a small mfa with the step to reproduce the bug and make a bug report.

concerning help, objects have small example made so user can verify basic features at Menu: Help -->Examples--> Folder name of the object, inside the example(s), but user must read what android have related to this, api keys, settings in google console, this is changing so fast that is not posible to keep something updated. this happens to all game maker not only US.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But which example if it is a question not really about how to implement this in fusion(besides this:"Also how to load ads before,because it sometimes takes a little time (not pretty fast really)?",simmilar tochartboost's cache ad), this is about how to do it with google play services, how to upload updates correct? Because I think this "updates" works like so - delete current apk-upload new one, but I want to add real update, like overwrite this apk.
    And this one is something between fusion and google play problem :"And also after update all values in ini cleared,maybe because of problem above."
    How can I upload mfa example if to test it, people should upload it to google play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    no one will do your development, if you want so, several user will provide you with a fee, here or at
    https://community.clickteam.com/forums/192-Extension-Development
    I'm not asking to do the whole developing process, I've made lot of things and game soon will release, but I have some questions with google services and these things:admob and in-app android.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    concerning help, objects have small example made so user can verify basic features at Menu: Help -->Examples--> Folder name of the object, inside the example(s), but user must read what android have related to this, api keys, settings in google console, this is changing so fast that is not posible to keep something updated. this happens to all game maker not only US.
    I've set all api keys,registered in admob, set all public keys and all ocde for it, I just have a few questions listed above.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2