Looking for someone who knows Android...50 USD up front, and 40 USD upon Completion.

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Basically I need help creating something like php-nuke if you know what I mean; where, people can log in and there's an administrator mode to it, but on the Android iOS if that makes any sense at all. LOL. *Sweats I want it able to add members, and create profiles for LARPing. NEROlarp.com. And able to connect to local Chapters and all that jazz. Thank you for reading, I am hoping someone can send me in the right direction. ^^ Believe it. to Help me get this realized. If we get this made and execute it correctly. We could be looking into 6 figures a month in the near future... No joke. E-mail me if your interested. Thanks for your time.

Jason.buividas@gmail.com also, and if you have FB you may add me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!