User Tag List

Thread: Compare 5 Objects or more (Slot machine)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Compare 5 Objects or more (Slot machine)

Hey,
    i'm creating a slot machine (5 reels) and everything works fine, besides the "Winningcheck"
    because i dont have any idea how to check if there are 2, 3,4 or 5 matching animations frames in a row.

I have three winning likes (as you can see in the picture), one line for one row.

My slot machine is looking like this:
    Unbenannt.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, whilst this may not help I thought I would throw a few ideas after developing slot machines myself in fusion.

My first one was similar to yours and for my winning check routine I actually did "collision check" or "overlapping" check of each objects on the winning line and did it that way, unfortunately that meant a lot of predefined "win checks".

My last way I did it was have each symbol have an alterable value, so for cherrys the value was 1 and jackpot was say 5 and others in between, you can then simple check the win line positions but use a calculation to detemrind if its a win or not based on there alterable value. It made things easier doing it this way.

Hope this helps.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Hi, whilst this may not help I thought I would throw a few ideas after developing slot machines myself in fusion.

My first one was similar to yours and for my winning check routine I actually did "collision check" or "overlapping" check of each objects on the winning line and did it that way, unfortunately that meant a lot of predefined "win checks".

My last way I did it was have each symbol have an alterable value, so for cherrys the value was 1 and jackpot was say 5 and others in between, you can then simple check the win line positions but use a calculation to detemrind if its a win or not based on there alterable value. It made things easier doing it this way.

Hope this helps.
    Your second solution sounds easy, but I did not really get the way of realizing it (the calculation).

Thank you for your answer

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When all thing are rolled, run for each loop for each column,on each loop add this alt.value to total_sum(alt.value of some placeholder) and then compare if sum is equal to something---do something(after running all for each loops)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNaif View Post
    When all thing are rolled, run for each loop for each column,on each loop add this alt.value to total_sum(alt.value of some placeholder) and then compare if sum is equal to something---do something(after running all for each loops)
    Well thank you, that's a good solution

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)