Thread: Android Bluetooth, cant connect with other device

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Android Bluetooth, cant connect with other device

Hello there.

Ive got a problem with Android bluetooth. In my app im trying to send some string over BT to another smartphone (some kind of chat). I got my target smartphone MAC adress and everytime i trying to connect to device then app crashes.

Does anyone know whats wrong or have can do some example of simple bluetooth app?

1) I got presmissions set to ON: ACESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, BLUETOOTH, BLUETOOTH ADMIN
    2) Both devices are running same app.
    3) App is simple, when i press button, it should SEND string "Hello World" to connected device.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone.

I encounter the same problems with the Bluetooth object: launching the application without problems. Same for device selection: the list of already paired devices is taken into account. But as soon as I choose my device and the application wants to connect, it freeze.
    I try to complicate the examples that are provided with the object (including bluetooth chat), as the application asks to get in the way from the beginning, it freeze right away.

Has anyone been able to make this object work properly?

Bonjour à tous.

Je rencontre les mêmes problèmes avec l'objet Bluetooth : lancement de l'application sans problème. Pareil pour la sélection du périphérique : la liste des périphériques déjà appairés est prise en compte. Mais dès que je choisi mon périphérique et que l'application veut s'y connecter, elle freeze.
    J'ai essayer de complier les exemples qui sont fournis avec l'objet (chat bluetooth notamment), comme l'application demande à se coinnecter dès le début, elle freeze tout de suite.

Quelqu'un a-t-il pu faire fonctionner convenablement cet objet ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone.

I encounter the same problems with the Bluetooth object: launching the application without problems. Same for device selection: the list of already paired devices is taken into account. But as soon as I choose my device and the application wants to connect, it freeze.
    I try to complicate the examples that are provided with the object (including bluetooth chat), as the application asks to get in the way from the beginning, it freeze right away.

Bonjour à tous.

Je rencontre les mêmes problèmes avec l'objet Bluetooth : lancement de l'application sans problème. Pareil pour la sélection du périphérique : la liste des périphériques déjà appairés est prise en compte. Mais dès que je choisi mon périphérique et que l'application veut s'y connecter, elle freeze.
    J'ai essayé de complier les exemples qui sont fournis avec l'objet (chat bluetooth notamment), comme l'application demande à se coinnecter dès le début, elle freeze tout de suite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    English

Hello everyone.
    I try to complicate the examples that are provided with the object (including bluetooth chat), as the application asks to connect from the beginning, it freeze right away.

-------------------------

Français

Bonjour à tous.

J'ai essayé de complier les exemples qui sont fournis avec l'objet (chat bluetooth notamment), comme l'application demande à se connecter dès le début, elle freeze tout de suite.