User Tag List

Thread: Multiplayer game setup guide?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Multiplayer game setup guide?

HI, I'm starting to get into multiplayer online games with Clickteam fusion and I'd like to know if you can make an easy multiplayer game or some sort of match making game that is easy to setup and is easy to find other people that wanna play the same game! I wanted to do something like that for Android or any mobile port of a game.

Thanks and hopefully I can get some help on this or at least get a better understanding of how I should find help or to setup such a game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's a nightmare to make a good online multiplayer, that's why I have all my hopes on Fusion 3 to have some sort of easier way to realize online games.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    wait for fusion 3