User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: xcode not compiling - 'MMF2Lib/CFile.h' file not found

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xcode not compiling - 'MMF2Lib/CFile.h' file not found

Hi,

I'm getting the error " 'MMF2Lib/CFile.h' file not found " when I build in xcode.

I also applied the steps written in help file for xcode settings.

problem seems to be independent from the mmf file as I also tried the same thing beginning from an empty mmf file. Should I register this to bug report?
    Images attachées Images attachées

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you export the Final Application in Fusion? Seems like you did another option.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ı exported 'Mac xcode project'. Is that not the final one?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh I am sorry, I didn't realize this was in the Mac section.
    so yes that's correct then.
    Did you follow the other instructions too for the compile?
    Did you check the help file, and set the needed parameters in Xcode, so you can compile ?

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello,

Yes I applied the steps in the help file. It can't seem to find a file or something.

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you build a mac xcode file, after only applying the changes indicated in the help file? do you do any thing else to make it work?

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get rid of the 'file not found errors' when I move the 'Headers' folder and other things in the 'framework' section right under the MMF2Lib.framework (without version/A etc).

But then I guess it screws up other things and gives me this error:

CodeSign /Users/hasancemkamiloglu/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Nerede_Bul-ejtwffxoohsuxpctzbxwchrpopwx/Build/Products/Release/Nerede_Bul.app/Contents/Frameworks/MMF2Lib.framework/Versions/A
    cd "/Users/hasancemkamiloglu/Desktop/xcode/Nerede Bul"
    export CODESIGN_ALLOCATE=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate

Signing Identity: "Mac Developer: Hasan Cem Kamiloglu (AV896HK2YC)"

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 41771E81F7A2AECCE303C799EB369AB11B111413 --preserve-metadata=identifier,entitlements,flags --timestamp=none /Users/hasancemkamiloglu/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Nerede_Bul-ejtwffxoohsuxpctzbxwchrpopwx/Build/Products/Release/Nerede_Bul.app/Contents/Frameworks/MMF2Lib.framework/Versions/A

/Users/hasancemkamiloglu/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Nerede_Bul-ejtwffxoohsuxpctzbxwchrpopwx/Build/Products/Release/Nerede_Bul.app/Contents/Frameworks/MMF2Lib.framework/Versions/A: bundle format unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable
    Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1

just to be sure: does this building process works just fine for other mmf2.5 mac exporter users?

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello all, I still didn't manage to overcome " 'MMF2Lib/CFile.h' file not found " problem. It does not seem to be related to the mmf file as even if I build an empty project ı get the same message. ı use latest xcode and fusion fyi.

did anybody managed to overcome this problem, tested and compiled in xcode, and finally distribute a mac app made with mac exporter in app store?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    it shoudl be there, just for control can you add file object and remake teh xcode project then try, let me know your results.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando, I added the file object into the first frame. Same results. Can it be some setting about my macbook? Ios projects compile just fine tough.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast