User Tag List

Thread: Move Background physics at runtime or re-initialise objects?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Move Background physics at runtime or re-initialise objects?

I am trying to develop a level editor for my project but its proving very difficult. I am wanting to create background physics objects and then move them into position. The issue is, doing this just leaves the "collision box" in the exact same spot where it was "created". It doesn't re-position with the object??

How am I meant to be able to do this? I have tried pausing and resume, removing objects from physics world and adding again, but nothing works???

Any Ideas?

I have tried using Static "non physics" objects and adding them to the physics world at runtime but collision are not good at all.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just realised this ONLY breaks when using the Drag Object, If i move using keys the physics collision box moves with it, using the Drag Object to use the mouse doesnt.

Anyone know a work around?

EDIT: My Workaround for now is a manual drag function.