User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Questions about the Multimedia Fusion 2.5 upgrade. I have not received any reply :(

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Questions about the Multimedia Fusion 2.5 upgrade. I have not received any reply :(

Good morning to everyone, I apologize if I write this post on the forum, but for about 3 weeks I have tried to contact Clickteam without receiving any reply in email.
    I asked for an upgrade and also intended to buy an additional module (Flash or HTML5). Unfortunately, I was a user who had to leave MMF in 2008 (I also used The Games Factory and Click&Create) because I switched to Mac. I had hoped Clickteam would make a version for Mac but never arrived. I discovered today that with Parallels I can run MMF (I'm trying the free version and everything works very well) and I wanted to buy a new MMF 2.5 license but I don't find the old MMF license (almost 10 years have passed!!). I have provided write to Clickteam with all the necessary information but have not received any reply.
    If there is any of the Team members here in the forum, would you please let me know something?
    Thank you

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome back to the fold - hopefully someone who works for Clickteam will see this. Have you checked your spam/junk/promotional folder to make sure the response didn't get lost in to the post?
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Joshtek,
    thank you for reply. I checked in the spam folder and I don't found nothing. I believe that it is really strange that no one has yet replied to me. After all, I want to buy a product and return in a place that I consider my home. I started developing with The Games Factory several yeares ago, and then Click&Create and finally MMF. I still remember that I did two games running with the Vitalize! plug-in (fantastic), do you remember it?
    A game called "Gnam Gnam" and other which I don't remember name...

However, I hope that they will respond to me. I have already started developing an educational game with the free version of MFF 2.5

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven70 View Post
    Hi Joshtek,
    thank you for reply. I checked in the spam folder and I don't found nothing. I believe that it is really strange that no one has yet replied to me. After all, I want to buy a product and return in a place that I consider my home.
    You could try e-mailing @Jeff directly via jeff@clickteam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steven70 View Post
    I started developing with The Games Factory several yeares ago, and then Click&Create and finally MMF. I still remember that I did two games running with the Vitalize! plug-in (fantastic), do you remember it?
    Yeah, I remember developing custom loading screens for my online games with Vitalize!, using INI requests as a form of client-server communication to make a chat system, and having a blast at the V-Cade

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you could buy a Fusion as a standalone Mac application:

https://shop.clickteam.com/europe/en/game-app-creation/84-fusion-25-standard-mac.html

I'm thinking of switvhing to Mac myself, and found comfort in knowing I could run Fusion on the Mac without any virtualization.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Burfelt Fusion 2.5 for Macintosh seems like it'd be the right product.
    @Steven70 did you use https://www.clickteam.com/upgrade-request to try and request an upgrade discount code?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boys, you have given me a piece of news that really looks like a bomb in my brain! MMF on MAC?????!! This is a very cool news.... now I just have to contact the Clickteam guys and the problem is solved!!
    Who uses MMF on Mac here inside?
    Thank you for the news Burfelt!
    Joshtek, yes, I hooked up the form on https://www.clickteam.com/upgrade-request but did not answer anybody: ((

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything is silent...and I don't know until I can use the forum because it ask to me to register a product...that I can't buy....
    This situation is really absurd.... but have they been kidnapped by aliens?

I written Jeff too...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, now I have pay for MMF 2.5. No discount...I am very disappointed

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Steven70 https://www.clickteam.com/upgrade-request also includes some phone numbers you could try if you haven't been able to get a response via e-mail.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast