The Reactor Stream - December 15th, 2017

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Please login to see this media element.

Part of "The Reactor" Please login to see this link. -- Watch live at Please login to see this link.

This week we worked a bit more on procedural generation and then we take a look at Please login to see this link. game Anahita ahead of its Steam and mobile launch.
    If you want to keep track of Anahita you can follow the game on Steam with the following link...

Please login to see this link.

Next week I hope to show how to use the somewhat unwieldy Chartboost and then we will do some Firefly work. Let me know what you would like to seen after that!

Clickteam on Please login to see this link. - Clickteam on Please login to see this link.

• Physics. I would like to see the development of "ShipLoader" using physics. You magnetically pick up different weighted crates and place them on the boat, careful not to sink the boat. The crate's weight is procedural generated so each game is different. The idea is to load all the crates in each game without sinking your boat.

Marv

458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!