User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Alien Scumbags - Fusion Wars Gamejam

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick note to say we are hard at work on trying to utilise Vaccine in our project at the moment, hence we haven't worked on anything else and won't be till we have controller support implemented.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Tonight we sorted controller support! Tested with PS4 and Xbox 360 controllers and working perfectly due to the awesome Vaccine.

I will be uploading a time lapse style video of two hours of the development process soon.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished adding controller support to all the menu's now and started working on the card designs for the collections screen.
    I present to you Mister Trumped

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone looking to follow the progress of Alien Scumbags I have put together a timelapse video of some of the work being done on the game.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being trying to scrub up on my Duke Nukem impressions lol, anyway here is a look at the new voice work added with over 15 different phrases in the game now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update

The below development video covers some of the new content coming in the next update which should be available by the end of the week.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    V4 is now here!

It has taken longer to bring this out than I wanted but unfortunately I am just recovering from a mouth infection because of one of my Wisdom Teeth.
    Last night I finally got to a point where I was happy to release the newest version and with this comes its premium price of £4.99.

Made a ton of new improvements including:

Full controller support (using Vaccine) tested PS4 and Xbox 360 controllers
    5th area complete
    Character cards which offer different perks and change how you look
    improvements to enemies both in behaviours and gfx
    Lots more audio SFX added
    Weapon upgrades
    Random events added to each level to make playing it feel fresh
    lots of bug fixing
    Loads more voice over work
    improved menu's and UI
    New enemies

You can download the new version here:

https://gamejolt.com/games/alienscumbags/312460

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    V4 is now here!

It has taken longer to bring this out than I wanted but unfortunately I am just recovering from a mouth infection because of one of my Wisdom Teeth.
    Last night I finally got to a point where I was happy to release the newest version and with this comes its premium price of £4.99.

Made a ton of new improvements including:

Full controller support (using Vaccine) tested PS4 and Xbox 360 controllers
    5th area complete
    Character cards which offer different perks and change how you look
    improvements to enemies both in behaviours and gfx
    Lots more audio SFX added
    Weapon upgrades
    Random events added to each level to make playing it feel fresh
    lots of bug fixing
    Loads more voice over work
    improved menu's and UI
    New enemies

You can download the new version here:

https://gamejolt.com/games/alienscumbags/312460

I will post pictures of the latest version later.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    COMPETITION TIME!

Win a copy of Alien Scumbags now! http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/56b5c8071/?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Entered , I would have promoted your game regardless. From it's humble beginnings, it's turned into something really awesome

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast